JEECUP 2018 – UP Polytechnic Registration Form Starts, Apply Now
JEECUP 2018 is a state level polytechnic examination which is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTC). The application form for the entrance exam will be released in the 21 December, 2017 on the official website of JEECUP. The candidates can register them self through online mode only. This exam is conducted for the candidates who are seeking admissions in Engineering/ Management (Diploma) in Polytechnic institutions situated in their specific states. The JEECUP 2018 exam will be held on 22 April, 2018. Important dates and some necessary points are given below:
- The registration has started from 21 December, 2017
- Last date of registration – Last week of February
- The exam will be held on 22 April 2018.
- The candidates have to upload their documents like their recent Colored photograph (4KB to 46KB), Signature (1KB to 30KB) and their left thumb impression (1KB to 30KB) in JPEG format.
- The application fee for the candidates who belong to general and SC/ST category are Rs. 300 and Rs. 200 respectively.
- The candidates can pay their application fee payment via Net Banking, Credit/Debit card or E-challan.
- No candidates are required to send their application form to UPJEE council (Polytechnic).
The candidates are requested to go through all the points thoroughly. The candidates are advised to fill their application form on or before the due date. Before the candidates start with their JEECUP 2018 Exam Registrations they need to know about the eligibility criteria and check whether they are eligible to apply or not. As, it is stated above that the candidates cannot send their application form to the main council for submission. The application form will be submitted through online mode only before the due date. After completing with the application form the candidates need to take a copy of the confirmation form. So, that it can be as proof for future communications.
The exam pattern for the JEECUP 2018 is given below:
- It is a multiple-choice question exam which includes three subjects such as Maths, Physics and Biology.
- The exam is conducted through offline mode only and the questions will be asked in two languages Hindi and English.
- There is negative marking for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
After the candidates have appeared for the entrance exam will get their result by June 2018 on the official website. The candidates need to keep the copy of their application form as it will help them in downloading their admit card as well as their final result. For avoiding the chance of misplacement, the candidates can take 2-3 copies of their confirmation form. The council is not responsible for any of the wrong application form filled by the candidate. The candidates are requested to ensure whether they are eligible to apply or not before they start applying for the exam.
Candidates can download them admit card for the exam whenever it is applicable by visiting the official website. When the candidates will visit the official website, they have to login in themselves by entering their application number and password which was allotted to them while they were applying for the JEECUP 2018.
We hope this article helped all the interested and eligible candidates to know the related information about the JEECUP 2018, exam pattern, important details, application form, admit card. All the candidates can go through the details given above in the article before they go to register themselves for the examination.